So beautiful. I want to come to C.S. to see you guys!
We would love that! Abigail was just telling me Monday how much she misses Jade!
mia, mia, mia!!! Come see me and wee-vie! Daniel, Maggie and Nelsen want to see you too! Hurry!
Miss jinon, your little girl is so adorable. I can only pray that if I ever had children they will be just as adorble as yours! You are truly blesseD! :) Lucky!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So beautiful. I want to come to C.S. to see you guys!
We would love that! Abigail was just telling me Monday how much she misses Jade!
mia, mia, mia!!! Come see me and wee-vie! Daniel, Maggie and Nelsen want to see you too! Hurry!
Miss jinon, your little girl is so adorable. I can only pray that if I ever had children they will be just as adorble as yours! You are truly blesseD! :) Lucky!
Post a Comment