Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good Days

Galveston, despite sunburns and jellyfish, was unforgettable. I have some of the best friends a girl could imagine.






Tonight, after Abigail got home from swimteam and the boys left it still felt early so we headed out to get milk, thought about going to the lake but ended up getting subway. As we get out of the car with our sunglasses on, Abigail comments that people must think we are movie stars. We came home and had a picnic on the floor. Abi was cuddling up on one side and Mia on the other, both being super sweet and laughing. It was one of those nights that makes your heart sing and time stand still. My girls are getting so big and the past few days they are different...its hard to explain, but they are so amazing! My kids are my greatest treasure. I am so very blessed.

Although it has been chaotic, and at times I get pretty low thinking it won't ever be okay again...but then I have a night like this and think, "no, it will be better" :-)

No comments: