Verbal vomit overload, words swirling in my mind and I need to purge my thoughts, please forgive me.
Trying to make more time for God, time to sit still and listen, but its hard with kids constantly running around! I'm trying to get this school thing done, trying to be a good Mom, friend, girl friend...and I'm beginning to feel utterly overwhelmed! Work is too constant. I need to take a step back. I need to set some limits. I need to schedule better, So much I need to do and I can't figure out where to start! I want to cry! Trying isn't accomplishing anything, I know better than to try. I need to purpose in my heart and set goals I can achieve...
My kids are wonderful...wonderfully horrid little creatures who test me and today I can't do it. Today I am tired and completely overwhelmed! I have mid terms and kids and I just can't...but what choice do I have? I cannot afford to fail again.
No comments:
Post a Comment