
Today the girls and I went to watch the plane Ryan has been working on fly. Parked at the end of the runway, I kept hearing the Gary Allen song in my head. The girls loved how close the plane was, just right over our heads and Amelia was convinced Ryan was in the plane so she kept waving and yelling "Hi Ryan!". Sweet little girls!
Amelia has had a few funny phrases lately, not sure where it all comes from but she never fails to make us laugh!
In the car on the way to Waco last week we were discussing who I loved more and I was trying to explain I love them both as much as a Momma can love her baby, but I love them for their different qualities. Abigail immediately said, "Oh, so you love me for my smartness and Amelia for her craziness?!" to which Amelia promptly responded, "Hey! I'm not stupid!"
When Abigail is being sassy, Amelia tells her "gosh your mean!".
And today in the car I guess Amelia was tired of hearing Abigail talk because she told her, "Abigail, you have alot of words in your mouth!"
Abigail had a little trouble adjusting at the wedding, but then after a good talk with Mom she was back to her Abiblail self. She is quiet, and calm and smart. She gets in trouble because she has this tendency to try and be the Mom. I hope they do OK with their Dad in July. I hope Brent doesn't take out his bad attitude towards me on them. If he wants to loathe me behind closed doors then go ahead. I know I've done nothing wrong. But Abigail is watching and analyzing what he does, because she is just like her Momma. She has already noticed the vast difference in how Ryan treats all of us. She knows he loves her every day, not just every other weekend. She was very impressed when he came home from work and played catch with her, and she loves going to his softball games! We are trying to think of fun stuff to do, other than the softball games and plane watching. There is the Zoo and a really cool water park, and so much of Waco that we have yet to explore! The goal this week was to rest and I have enjoyed it so much, but nest week I plan to familiarize myself with my new hometown before my classes start. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment