I took the girls trick or treating last night. It was very weird to say the least. First we walked to the park for Noahs Neat Treat, which was interesting. I have major crowd issues! After that my Mom and Dad took the girls to the few houses with lights on and let them say trick or treat. They had fun which is all that matters.
Next year we plan to have a Harvest Party the day after Halloween at Mom and Dads (easter style) good ole apple bobbin, caramel corn eatin, candy harvesting fun without the crowds or worries of poisoned candy! :-)
Now it is on to planning for Thanksgiving and then Christmas. And I am happy to say we officially started the shopping this weekend! I adore Christmas!!!
Now personally speaking, I am struggling. But without struggle there is no strengthening. Without the fire there is no refining, without God there is no hope. So I embrace the hardship, the loneliness the doubt and KNOW that I am being transformed. I have faith that this is where he has brought me and that he is paving the way and when the time is right he will direct me.
1 comment:
Sorry we missed you when you were in town! Looking forward to the pics of the girls!
Post a Comment