Wednesday, September 23, 2009

...err somethin :-)

All the words, all my "I won'ts" and "I can'ts" are suddenly staring me in the face. I was in the waiting room because I had not to decided to forward or move past this because I wanted the safety and security of where I was.

I could allow the past to control my actions, or I can take step thru the open door and follow this road, embracing the opportunity even though the possibility is overwhelming. What if this is really happening, what if its not a figment of my overactive imagination? I could walk this path and it might take me to places I've only dreamed of, or I could end up right back where I was...oh the thoughts!
They are not so much overwhelming or intimidating, but exciting and dare I say comfortable. As if the decision has already been made for me, the path is mapped out and now I just have to follow. Although I do not know exactly where it will take me, I know it will bring me great joy and peace and it will be moving FORWARD!

No comments: