Monday, February 22, 2010

February

Wow, this has been a crazy fast month! I have pictures but my camera and computer are not communicating properly so I am limited on what I get to post.
Here are a few pictures from Abigail's birthday last Friday. She had a sleep over the weekend before and so on Friday we got up early so we could go get doughnuts before school, then Amelia and I went to pick up cupcakes to take to the school for her class, then we watched the awards ceremony. Our Abi~girl was on the A Honor roll again. I am so proud!! I know she is only in 2nd grade but I think it is celebration worthy!! Amelia is changing every day it seems, this last week she changed once again and it is only when she is sleeping now that i see traces of my angel baby.
Ryan takes my breath away daily. He loves the girls and I in a way that never fails to amaze me, its like he knows exactly how I need to be loved even if it bothers me!
Each day is more and more exciting and I have not been talking because I don't know how to describe how I feel. He is amazing and I am so glad he was part of the plan for our lives.






1 comment:

laurenwernert said...

Girl I am so happy for you! I am glad that a man worthy of your love finally came into your life! You rock my socks off! Keep smiling! You deserve all the happiness in the world! MWAH!