Thursday, April 8, 2010

Confirmation

So in my imperfect human moments, I doubt, fear and stress. Today after getting a hold of my mind and turning it around...I get this email with a picture and it confirms everything I need to know.

Yes, I am giving up the stable life I fought for and have maintained for the girls and I. Yes, it scares the crap out of me to feel like I am taking a step backwards. Yes, I am apprehensive about how to be married again and not allow it to kill my spirit. At that moment when the fear is about to overtake my heart I get a quiet gentle reminder. He loves you...

He is building a fence, painting Amelia's room, putting knobs on cabinets, ordering furniture. All of this because he is making the house a home for his family. We are his family and he wants to take care of us and provide for us...all because He loves us :-)



No comments: