I am so excited for the festivities to begin! Tomorrow we head to Stephenville to celebrate with my family~then Thursday we are gonna head up to Dallas to do the McCormick Thanksgiving. Friday the girls will go to their Dad and I get to get the decorations set up! I am so ready to get the lights up on the house and the Christmas tree up...and then start shopping! :-)
Next weekend we are gonna have a baking party here with Mimi and the girls so we can put together goody baskets for teachers and friends!
I am feeling overwhelming blessed this year. For my family and friends, but even more so for the lesson I've learned. Each year passes more quickly than the last I and at the end of it I sit in awe looking back at all I've overcome and achieved and I smile at the goodness of my life!
I hope this season finds all of our loved ones feeling peaceful and blessed in this life :-)
1 comment:
it's cookie week on the pioneer woman's website. just saying.
Post a Comment