Friday, February 11, 2011

Part 2

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Hmm...There are quite a few memories I'd be more than happy to relinquish, but to give up the memory of my girls as babies would be like cutting out my heart. Luckily, I do not have to answer this question :-p

27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? I don't think you can fully accept something as true unless you have examined what it is not, but then again I never challenged the Bible and I do know it is true.

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? No...but I've been close.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? Yes, and yes. I believe it will always matter as it forever changed the course of my life.

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? Reading at the top of the pine trees in Keller. Keller was my neverland.

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Honestly can't say

32. If not now, then when? When the time is right. A wise friend once told me that if you face adversity when trying to do something then you are challenging fate...when it is supposed to happen it is destiny and things just fall together.

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? I have achieved everything I personally hope for...with the exception of 2 things which I am in the process of doing. I'd like to have a son and I would like to have a natural birth. Hopefully, next July I can cross both of those off my to-do list as well.

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yes...I have really good friends and family.

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Because people need some one to be wrong in order for them to be right.

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? I used to think yes, but as I mature I think there is alot more grey. I think evil has more to do with a person's fear and how they allow it to manifest in their life. I am not saying there is no such thing as evil, only that evil is not powerful unless you give it yours. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? No, but I might make it possible for a few other people to quit theirs.

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? I have come to the realization lately that I prefer to be busy. I don't like the days when I feel I have accomplished nothing. Not that I have a whole lot of days like that, but when I do they suck.

39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Can't say that I have. With Amelia the pregnancy seemed very similar to Abigail's. This one has a life all it's own.

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? I turned my world upside down this past summer to get married. I gave up everything I could provide as stable and secure for myself and my children, stepping out in faith and placing all my trust in a man. Does that count?

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? I don't believe in answering questions like this. It is irrelevant.

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Nope, I don't need to look good to live a good life.

43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Passion and purpose. Without those things, you are merely existing.

44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? Doing what is right is the reward and therefore outweighs any risk. You just have to have the courage to do it.

45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Because fear is our worst enemy...We have to learn that there is no such thing as a mistake, only detours.

46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I'd probably tell more people off.

47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? When I am trying to go to sleep.

48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? My family...I would hope so.

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? I don't remember today what I did yesterday, so chances are, no.

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? Today has been a good day and I made that choice! :-)

1 comment:

Puddleduck Bunch said...

I love the part "I don't believe in answering questions like this. It is irrelevant."
HA!
And the one about remembering yesterday? I'm not even sure I remember all of today.