Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring break!

It's no secret that I've fallen behind on my daily posts. I'm writing but not all are being published because along with this growing up thing, I am actually finding a bit more wisdom....or something like that. I still think, feel, say and at times, write things I ought not to. I'm human.

We had plans to go to S'ville this weekend, but since it was raining we opted to stay home and "chillax". Abigail got to have a sleep-over and we got some crafty stuff to make Monday fun. Tuesday we head to CS to play with our friends and then the girls are off with their Dad for a mini-vacay in SA.

Girls are still struggling, I realized this weekend that alot of their attitude is just them being kids. BS isn't off the hook completely as Abigail had a MAJOR episode last weekend, but I am realizing that a bunch of her emotional stuff comes along with her turning 10. And Amelia is just the little sister. I think we are doing better overall.

No comments: