You have been the light in our lives for six years now precious girl. I couldn't have dreamed up a kind with more spunk or spirit. You have your Daddy's eyes and Momma's heart. You laugh and sing and dance through every day. You drive your sister (and brother) nuts, but they do love you. I promise. You test all the adults in your life because you are just too smart. You love to get all dressed up and show off.
Your favorite animal is a puppy.
Your color is blue...but you love all things sparkly!
Your favorite song is call me maybe....Oy!
Your favorite food is Pepperoni pizza from Papa Johns.
You LOVE "being a hot lunch" and Mrs. Willis
You love school friends, AWANA and following Abigail.
You are such a sweet baby girl and you have grown so fast. I love you so much. Everyday your back pack if full of loves notes and pictures and I am so lucky to be your momma. Yes, sometimes (pretty much every day) you get into trouble and have to be corrected or redirected...but it is all part of learning. This DOES NOT make you "bad" my sweet, little love. You just have so much information in your head, more than you know what to do with and sometimes you need help organizing your thoughts. I wouldn't trade any of my days with you...I love you too much! You are so smart, and have such a good heart and I think you are one of the most amazing kids I have ever met.
Tonight you picked macaroni and cheese for dinner so I guess I am off to make sure that I have that for you princess.
Happy birthday my sweet angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment