Abigail, how is it possible that you are ELEVEN?! I can't wrap my head around this...
We celebrated with a slumber party! Laurie and Emily were able to come, but even better than that~Ryan took Axel and Melia to Dallas and we had the whole weekend just you and me kid! Its been L-O-N-G time since we were able to hang out with each other. You endured shopping with me and we got crafty stuff and food for your party, then you were a nervous wreck waiting for your friends! Y'all had a blast jumping on the trampoline, shooting glow in the dark silly string and making bows and bracelets. I love that you are so thoughtful to make a bow and a bracelet for Reagan since she couldn't come. You are such an awesome kid!
I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I think you did. You are growing so quickly...
In the meantime, you still ADORE horses. You love to draw and read. Your current obsession in planting things, trying to convince us you need another dog. (preferably one of jeds puppies) You think you are an insomniac because you are too busy to sleep. I laugh at you every night when you tell me you are not tired and (typically) you are out 5 minutes later!
Your hair is so long and thick and gorgeous...but you ALWAYS have it in a ponytail. I can't imagine where you learned that from! :-P
I love your constant quest for knowledge, your laugh, your heart, your eyes. You are so unique and awesome, I am beyond blessed to be your mom. You are a great example for Mia, and you love your baby bro so much.
Here is to many, many more years of celebrating you! I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment