Amelia is so funny and with all the driving we do is it any wonder
that our best conversations take place in the car? This weekend she was
full of all kinds of "opinions" and understandings about life. I told
myself to remember one specific conversation but it is after 10 pm
and I am exhausted, maybe I will rememer in the morning! Something to do with Barak Obama and how if we just did things a certain way it would fix all the problems in the world...
Highs:
getting a $323 dress for $50 and it fits like a glove, having the best
sushi ever, and hearing Abigail process and find the silver lining in
her pain. If you ever find yourself in Conroe, you must try the Dragon
Fingers at Wild Ginger off of 105. DELISH! Also, if you go on a Sunday,
Happy hour is ALL.DAY.LONG!
Lows: Axel having a
delayed, allergic reaction to amoxocillin and finding Abigail in her
room crying because she was thinking about when B and I were married and
"not unhappy with each other". Poor baby girl, recognized it as her
birth month and was able to articulate that it was just so confusing
because she remembers us eating and laughing and being happy. We talked
for a bit and I told her that it still hurts me too, but that I try to
just focus on how it was part of God's plan and that good things will
come from it. Axel jsut so happened to walk into her room about this
time and she looked at him with such love and said, "if Brent hadn't
left, we wouldn't have Axel".
Oh, and the trampoline we
got the kids for Christmas has only been up 2 weeks and has caused a
bloody mouth and sprained ankle...
January brought heartache and loss. February has already included multiple Dr visits and an trip to urgent care.
2013 is proving to be our most challenging year yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment