Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Correction

Since I have a wonderful *stalker* who likes to cause trouble for my family and I, I am forced to write this *correction*. I have NOT made up my mind about home schooling Abigail. It is something I did consult Brent about but I have NOT gone behind his back and decided without him.

It irks me that this person claims to care for my children. After everything they have been through, as if life has not been harsh enough for my girls, this person feels the need to further taint their lives by causing turmoil between their Mom and Dad. I appreciate the persecution, it gives me a chance to step up and stand for what is good and right while placing my trust in the Almighty. If he is for me, who can be against me!

Above all else, I AM THEIR MOTHER!!! God created these children in MY WOMB and entrusted them to ME! I understand that I do not have a college degree, and that I was raised middle class, but that does not in any way shape or form limit my maternal capabilities! Love for your child is not strengthened by your achievements. It can not be purchased at Neimans. Love=sacrifices. When you realize you would give your life for your child...that you are willing accept hardship in order to do what is best for your child...that is when you become a MOTHER. Something this person obviously has no comprehension of.


Now for my own personal therapy...I think i will write that book and publish it here in the coming weeks. A fictional story, You guys should enjoy it...especially Vanessa Fox.

1 comment:

~JAHNA~ said...

HAHAHA I bet that *fictional* Vanessa is shaking in her *fictional* boots.

You know you might have been married to a jerk of a guy, but I bet you would take the role of former wife over mistress any day.

Vanessa's education did her a lot of good, it taught her how to be a homewrecker. Ha and his taught him how to dig gold. Lol