Some days life is excruciating, and we do not want any part of it. People and circumstances will crush us beyond what we thought possible, and once we’ve recovered from one set of wounds, another attack is being launched. With each attack we gain strength. Our hearts grow with love, our minds expand with knowledge and our souls learn to soar with passion.
I would normally say I am ashamed of who I’ve been the last few months, but I know now there is no point in regret and the only one I have to apologize to is myself. I have unattainable expectations, and if I continue on that path of selfish ambition and desire I will surely be dissatisfied for the remainder of my days. Instead if I learn to focus on here and now and the task set before me today, to love and appreciate who I have in my life; then with each day, each thought I am becoming who I am to be. When I learn to rise above, to take control of my ego and emotions and guard my heart~the attacks cannot hurt anymore. I am fulfilling my purpose, spreading love and acceptance.
I am not perfect, but I am who I am, created to have a passionate, inquisitive mind and loving heart; Strong, determined and yes, even patient. I know it will not be okay, it will be better. Every bad day I have between now and then only strengthens the love and appreciation I have to offer. We will not be loved as much…we will be loved more.
I believe in love eternal and I will believe to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment