Monday, August 3, 2009

this too shall pass

~And so it has. Summer has once again flown by and we have begun the countdown to back to school. I am finishing up this Child Psyc class and debating school this fall while chasing kids and contemplating life.

The girls are good, growing like crazy, Every single day Abigail amazes me as she tries to balance her maturity and knowledge of *real life* with her innocent hope for happily ever after. Amelia is just Amelia, with her expansive vocabulary and charming little smile. She has her Daddy's baby blues and she knows how to use them! She is dangerously smart and manipulative!

I am looking forward to the return of a schedule and regularity. I have a new parenting book, about love and logic and it may very well be my new all time favorite! Most of all I am relishing how much I truly love my kids! I love them as they are, stinky, snotty monkeys who challenge me and reduce me to tears everyday. I love how every day I am filled with such passionate love and desire to help them be the best lil creatures they can be. I am beyond proud of them and their minds. They are the absolute best part of me! Despite life's heartache or disappointment, despite the enemies attack or the negative energy that flows I see my kids and as long as they are proud of me and love me, as long as they are happy and healthy~ life is beautiful! :-)

No comments: