Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thankful!

For laughter.
For little moments that refine you and bring reassure you that you are on the right path! Reading a text book and being interested in the subject. I have no idea what I am going to do, where I am going to go...but I continue to learn everyday what is truly important and so I know I am in good hands.
Today is a weird day.
I miss Ryan. I miss him in the most annoying way.
I got my first call from the school regarding Abigail and an injury~she hit her head & my first instinct was to go pick her up, but she said she was fine and wanted to stay which broke my heart! I just wanted to hug her, check her head and kiss her nose. But she is growing up, so I left her there (after the nurse promised she would call if anything changed).
I'm super excited about the wedding stuff coming together...but also apprehensive for reasons I will not say out loud.
School...enough said.
The kids are in funny little moods today and have made me laugh, when really all i wanna do is go lay in bed and cry it all out. Just gotta make it to Friday then I can have my cleansing session.

I'm sitting here checking all my sites, facebook, blogspots, email, school...meanwhile my mind is going 12 different directions.
I miss writing.
I need to unload the dishwasher.
I love my child, but she NEEDS a nap!
I miss taking pictures.
I need to check my bank balance.
Stinky dog.
Time to eat, but there is nothing to eat in my house...must go grocery shopping.
What am I talking about, I have food just nothing appealing~meanwhile kids in Haiti are seriously dying from starvation (and an earthquake). They would eat my oatmeal, pb&j or can of peas and think it was a feast.
I miss Mur.
Random thoughts pulling me (and my emotions) all over the place, I am tired.

I have such amazing memories and family and future! I am loving the possibility in my life now ~ I am so excited to start this new chapter. It will require a few goodbyes and they are never easy, however the joy and excitement so far outweigh the possible roadblocks we face. I know this is where God is leading us and I am so overjoyed at the thought of marrying Ryan! I am annoyingly giddy, for this I do apologize.

I am broken for my friend who has taken her daughter home. She continues praying for a miracle, facing the certain death of her child. We pray for a miracle but at this point we know it is in vain, the miracle we pray for next is that her other 2 sweet girls are not affected. I am in awe of the strength this family has shown and the fight they will continue to fight in Mikayla's honor.

How can one body be filled with so many emotions and function. Simple answer they can't so I'm off to pull myself together, make a list and finish what I can and be done with it.

No comments: