Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Thankfulness

I know this won't last forever but I'm still in grateful mode so here is today's highlight!

After calling Abigail in from playing with her friends to eat a dinner consisting of green beans, corn, broccoli, strawberries, grapes and chicken noodle soup for dinner, she tells me, "I'm glad your my Mom"! If they love me after a makeshift dinner of veggies and soup then I'm doing alright!

I'm tired, I have 3 loads of laundry to fold and put away, and alot of pages to read for school, but my kids love me and we had food for dinner, we were able to eat outside and enjoy some fresh air. Now I'm in a warm comfortable house on my computer with DSL, and in less than 2 hours I will be watching Grey's and drinking hot tea on my comfy couches.

My life is so sweet! :-)

No comments: