That is my goal for this week and next. To enjoy and live in each and every moment, making the most of it. I will start watching a friend's little girl in a few weeks and I want to absorb every moment of "free time" while I can. I am also scheduling appointments and trying to make sure the house is "baby-proof" and all that jazz. Oh, and yes, my classes have started for this year. I am on the down hill side of this degree, trying to figure out whats next. Nursing or occupational therapy or take a break and just be Mom? Only time will tell.
I feel myself slipping, losing track of time, not being able to cross off the things on my daily to do list. Fortunately it is just simple little things that don;t really affect the outcome of each day, but they stress me none the less. I am actively working on that...If it doesn't have to get done today, then there is tomorrow. Do today what I cannot do tomorrow and then enjoy your family with every "free" moment I have.
Axel is growing well, as are his sisters. All too fast for my liking, but I will not complain about healthy growing children!
Amelia is working on her first "homework" which I will post a picture of after it is complete and she is adjusting to being at preschool without Mom quite nicely. She walked in, big and proud the first day, only shedding tears when she realized Mom would not be in "across the hall if she needed a hug". Thursday was a battle (i blame exhaustion) but I am proud to report that today there were no tears! She is such a smart girl and part of me thinks that the tears were just a test for Mom, which we both passed, hahaha! :-)
I am so blessed to have such amazing kids. We have our moments of trial and error, but overall, I think my kids are pretty easy going and too smart for their own good.
I wouldn't have it any other way! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment