The girls are home now, and we are settling in with our tiny guy quite nicely. He is growing much quicker than I remember the girls. It seems every time I look at him, he is changing! He is already pretty good at holding up his head, he smiles & coos, loves to nurse, he has "big eyes", loves to observe and his quizzical looks have captured our hearts. He has every one of us wrapped around his finger. He will be a little more spoiled because he has 4 people fighting over holding him! :-)
The girls are sick today~I told them it was God's way of telling all of us to take a day and chill. So much for my insane to do list! My heart breaks because I cannot be with all 3 at the same time, but we are managing and I keep repeating, "this too shall pass!".
I have 2 weeks of math due this week and I am hoping the teacher will have mercy and grant me an extension. This weekend we are supposed to go to Dallas, I have a very important visitor coming back to Texas and we are celebrating my Grandmother's 90th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment