The fun is just beginning! Our Thanksgiving was wonderful despite missing a few key figures. While the girls were being fancy travelers visiting NY, Ryan Axel and I made the rounds to Stephenville and Dallas. In addition to all the traveling, this weekend was a busy one for the boy as he has not only discovered his feet, but they have become his FAVORITE chew toy. He also threw his very first temper tantrum over a stuffed turtle and has now tasted green beans and sweet potatoes. The green bean (yes, a single green bean) was almost 2 weeks ago and gave him a slight rash on his face. The sweet potato made him vomit. Looks like a strict "momma moo" diet for a little bit longer.
He entertained many by giggling when they played peek a boo and he loves to go "up,up,up down". He misses his "seesters" terribly but we go get them today and I don't know who will be happier to see them!
With Axel's help I was able to knock out about 99% of the Christmas shopping in one afternoon! There will be lots of JOY in our house come Christmas morning and I can't wait! Luckily, we get a little bit of a teaser with Amelia's birthday on the 19th. Can't believe that girl is gonna be 5 years old!!!! Birthday, then Christmas, then New Years, then Miss Abigail turns 10. This world has been graced with her presence for a DECADE now! I can't begin to process what life would be without my Kid~Rinky!!
And that my friends is the whirlwind in our neck of the woods. Next up is to try for a few more pictures and get a Christmas letter written up. Which seems kinda silly since pretty much everyone is up to date thanks to Facebook and this blog...but what the hey, gonna shoot for the stars anyhow. Happy Holidays Y'all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment