I was able to get off a bit early yesterday so Axel and I had time to stop in Calvert and snap a few pictures to document his being 1 year old. I am completely addicted to instagram.
My Christmas wishlist this year will be pretty simple...upgrade my phone and get the lens that attaches. Thanks to icloud and instagram/picstich, that's all I need to take some pretty kick A photos of my kids and share them instantly. No need for the wireless camera card or lightroom/photoshop. And my phone is pretty much attached, like my third hand or external brain.
Thank you Baby Jesus for apple!
I saw these phrases shared on facebook today~
Ouch...and Amen! This helps me put some "stuff" in perspective. Only took 5 years to feel like I am moving on. I intend to prepare and protect my girls hearts a little bit better. Hopefully I will be able to teach them never to love a boy more than they love themselves...then maybe they will never suffer the pain of a heart break.
The other was this,
Thank you to all who sacrifice and serve to "arrange the meeting".
Now that I've shared what was on my mind, I'm off to waste the remainder of this lazy Saturday with my little loves.

No comments:
Post a Comment