I hate that feeling! Just being off schedule puts me in a funk and man, am I ever in a funk!
First of all the girls are gone. Enough said.
I am trying to put more effort into being thankful, and expressing my thoughts.
I am also completely overwhelmed with thoughts and ideas and projects. Its hard thought when you work all week in the house, thinking about ways to improve the space and function of a home but can't physically do anything.
I am ANGRY at target...thats a whole other post. I'm trying to calm down a bit first.
My boy amazes me everyday with his "boy-ness". This week he has decided he should live outside.
When he gets bored inside, he will go to the door, try to open it and grunt. He is also LOVING having Maelei inside. He has figured out how to free her from her kennel and the 2 of them walk around the house.
It is priceless!
I am not ready for Amelia to start school. But then again I am. I will miss her more than I can say~but it is time for her to grow up a bit. I know her Dad thinks she is unsocialized and too dependant on me. But he is in the minority on that. Many more people (who see her more often) would dispute that. She is going to have so much fun and do so well with the structure. I am excited for her for this reason...I am certain she will love it!
Abigail will be starting her last year in elementary school. Huh, say what?! How can that be? I remember her first day of Kindergarten so well...it was excruciating! But she blossomed and has continued to do so every year. She is just the most rock star daughter that ever lived! Seriously...what other kid do you know who sets their alarm to get up at 6:00 to cook their Mom eggs and coffee? Rockstar, I tell ya, absolute ROCKSTAR!! Are you embarrassed enough now Abigail?! :-p Love you Lil lou!
Ok...got to get this boy in bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and be "on"?! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment