Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sitting here, looking at you

Axel Jude~ Everyday, you do something that utterly amazes me, and I think to myself...I am the luckiest Mom in the whole world! You are determined to prove that you are just as smart as your sisters. So much for "boys develop slower"...you started saying "thank you" this week and your ability to throw a tantrum grows daily. Yesterday, I waited for 20 minutes as you hollered, tried to climb the fence, pulled at the fence boards, tried to push the house, and yelled through the window for Mia to come help you. You really wanted in the back yard...finally you surrendered and we went through the garage like I said. You are strong, climbing like a monkey and pushing the cart when we go to HEB...never mind you are only a bit over 2 feet tall. :-)

A few of our favorite things...starbucks pumpkin everything. I'm not a huge fan of "fall" but this year I am making an effort to find things to appreciate about it, and Starbucks makes it easy with the lattes and scones!

Also...I found a fabulous nail polish! Revlon makes a killer "fall" shade called "foxy". Oh yeah baby...it is!  It is great for my light toes, dark fingers fetish.  And for a bit of simple glam...I did the gold glitter on my right ring finger like I keep seeing on pinterest. ;-P

I am really excited about my new found "freedom"  although at dinner last night, we were already discussing my going back next fall. Nothing set in stone yet...but it's nice to have options.

That's about all I have to share today~about to go do some "window" shopping with my friend in good ole BCS before I grab my gals.


No comments: