Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Upcoming projects

Now that school is no longer a priority...I find myself...dare I say it, bored?! Uh oh...pinterest. Enough said.

My poor, poor husband!

His Honey-Do list just doubled. Lucky for him, I have a few brothers that get to "share the wealth".

Ryan is running away to Nevada. Ok, not really running away so much as work is sending him... but this leaves me unsupervised. With a paintbrush and paint samples taped on nearly every room of the house.

Blue Drop for the girls bathroom

 

 A beautiful vintage caramel, also known as "charismatic" for the kitchen

 


And Newsworthy Neutral for the master bath and laundry room.

I am so excited!

I may also buy a new front door if I can convince a brother to come install it when he comes to build the bookshelves.

Or maybe...

Or perhaps...


The last one is of course my first choice, but seeing as it is over $500 it does not seem practical when #1 is just a nice. I just wish it had a window. If I could the window from #2 on door #1 it would be perfect!  Guess I'll have to keep looking.

If I can manage to get this all done it will feel like a brand new house, just in time for Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

~JAHNA~ said...

I say go with the middle door. And I am thinking it is time we start that real estate/flipping houses/rental business we have been talking about for years.