Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I'm gonna write again.

I have still been writing in all my spare time. I haven't been sharing though because I was scared. How can I tell my kids to be brave if I am not?!

I am going to start sharing again but fair warning; they will not be pinterest worthy posts. I may get the thoughts typed out, if I feel led I may hit publish, but there is a really good chance they won't be fully edited.

I am not looking for fame. I want to set an example my kids can follow. It is more important to me that you can hear who I am. I can't think of anything worse than my children stumbling across this blog, reading these words and asking themselves who is this stranger?!

If along the way, I share something that resonates in another parents soul and helps them find their footing or love their kids better-awesomesauce.

There is a much better chance I am going to irritate the "perfect" parents.

Oh well, shtuff happens. if you aren't ticking people off you aren't being real. I gotta live my life, especially if I want my kids to know they can live theirs. If nothing else we will all have a good laugh. Thanks for joining me on this leg of my journey to the grave.

No comments: