Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Okay, Seriously

Amelia is beyond me. I have no clue how to *deal* with this child!! Oh my goodness! I have watched ALOT of kids, and dealt with a variety of behavior issues but this one is my kryptonite!! I am not even kidding. So my very serious, "I do not care if it makes you think less of me" prayer request is that God will send a father for Amelia. I know I know, she has a Father. But Brent is not here and she needs a Dad who is here with us every night. She needs a dad with a deep voice to catch her and make her think. She needs a dad to love her and back me up, helping me keep her in line. It sounds absurd, it sounds old fashioned, it sounds...oh, I do not care how it sounds. I am praying for a miracle.

God may not answer...he may tell me to wait and I may look like a fool, but oh well. I've been there before.

Please pray with me.

4 comments:

Puddleduck said...

Goof ball - God will answer - you grew up with enough cef to know that! :) but seriously - can I borrow your kryptonite next week? she will help me stay sane and it will postpone your internal combustion. :) at least for a day or so. She can help me make sure that the condo is ready for gus gus. now that I'm thinking about it, I could make you a flyer and you could rent out her kryptonite skills for new parents...

Jinon Nane' said...

I'll consider it...I don't know how I'll manage the boys with out her. she does have a knack for keeping them in check. ;-)

Carmen said...

Kryptonite? You don't have krytonite! When I receive compliments on my kids, I always tell them I learned from the best and that's the truth! Everything I know about being a mom I learned from you when I'd come visit Jade on my lunch break! Everything from sleeping, feeding, and discipline. You're a great mom and your girls are lucky to have you!

Jinon Nane' said...

Carmen, Thank you so much! You are an amazing friend and I am so very blessed by you today! :-)