


Funny moments from my day with 5 kids under 2.
As we are going in to the bathroom for diaper changes, David stops Kaeden and says "ladies first" Aww, they really do listen :-)
Later Kaeden tells me he loves me and is gonna eat me in pieces. This little guy has stolen my heart. I love Kaeden days mostly because he loves his Jinon days :-)
Amelia despite being so *spirited* is just amazing and I love, love, love her and her stinky little moments! When she makes her fun kissy face and says "I love you soooo much" in her growly voice all is lost!
Abigail has a crush...she is in love with a 10 year old boy down the street. Oh my girl is growing up. This past weekend in stephenville she got upset when I wouldn't let her walk around the park with the "big kids". She said that when she was with the big kids she felt cool but hanging out with me made her feel like a baby :-(
The boys were in good moods today so the 12 hour day really didn't seem so overwhelming. Maybe because I could focus on the kids and there was no school to stress me out. I was able to get the backyard mowed so we played outside alot today. Days like this are why I actually love my job!:-)
My forever friend brought me chick~fil~a and a moment of peaceful acceptance. I love this lady! Then her sweet Momma saved my bootay by taking the girls to swim team since I was working late.
My other kind neighbor pointed out that the new lights I got for the walkway were not working and he asked me if I knew why. Well, they are solar lights and I assumed they weren't getting enough light. He then asks me if I turned them on...huh!? And this is why I want a man. I do not NEED a man, I just want one for times like this and to take out the garbage because I keep forgetting. I am a girl, how was I supposed to know you have to turn *on* solar lights. I can get 6 kids (under 3) to take a nap at the same time and that is WAAAYYY more important in my book!
Its all good in my neighborhood :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment