Pics to come but here is a brief update :-)
Abigail did AWESOME!!! I am so proud of my lil swimmer.
She and Katelyn (BFF) got first in their heat for the Medley Relay, and Abigail placed first in her heat for 25 Free! I am a little unsure of her place in 25 Back, but she finished and did not stop once. It was the most incredible thing to watch! She even got a heat ribbon so now, after a little bit of uncertainty, is now offcially hooked! She was so cute when she told me "I guess I really am good at swimming!" I told her, of course you are, "it's in your blood baby!" I was honestly moved to tears as I hugged my girl. There are no words to explain the feelings that threatened to burst through my chest :-)
She is off to a great start and this girl is gonna "ROCK THE BLOCKS!!!
1 comment:
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you and Abigail. Tell Abigail we tell her Congratulations!
Post a Comment