Last night after dinner, Abigail busted out singing, "working at the carwash" and Amelia was trying to learn the words. It was the best moment, watching my girls sing and then they started dancing! This is not typical for Abigail but it is for Amelia and I think Amelia being so outgoing is helping Abigail come out of her shell a bit. She is alot like my older sister and Mom has told us several stories of how she would motivate PJ to do things by allowing me to do them first. So back to the singing and dancing...Abigail is pumping her fists and starts shaking her hips and Amelia is singing and then Ryan went into the kitchen and they all started dancing and giggling and oh.my.goodness! I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time! To see the three of them being so silly and enjoying each other was such a treasure! I was worried when he went in there, that she would get self conscious and stop, but I let it roll and turns out she fed off of the attention. They were mimicking each others silly dance moves and then they all came in the living room to show me. Moments like that, make my life! I am so proud of the relationship that is developing between them all and I am so glad they have Ryan in their lives to go to softball games with, to fight with and to dance with. He is such a blessing to us! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment