Took the girls to the Y tonight so Abigail could get another practice in this week. Axel stayed home with Ryan to watch the Rangers and have "guy time". It was really nice for the girls and I to get out together. Like the good ole days, hehehe! We ran to Target after to pick up a bday gift for Gusto and laughed so hard when Amelia was trying to convince us she did not, not say she was not cold. She had been complaining about being cold and so we told her that since she was so cold, we'd just put her ice cream in the freezer, HA! She told us she was "tough enough!" and her little voice was priceless. Abigail about busted a gut laughing at her! Earlier in the day she had skipped through the house and I looked at her and breathed a sigh of relief as I saw she is still my angel baby. Abigail has had two really good, "big sister" days. These moments are my treasure. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment