This past weekend I was able to sit by the water and listen to the wind. It was lovely! I missed my girls terribly, but they were spending some much needed time with Dad.
I've been contemplating this post for awhile...and I'm still not sure what will come out.
Life is everything. It is in the trees, the smiles of my girls, the hum of the fan, the ever constant chatter of the children, in the gloomy rain clouds and in the yucky, so very *lost* moments. Life is what I have in this moment, but I have no clue what that means. I am happy. Although the past year was supposed to teach me something, I don't feel smarter or stronger. It wasn't wasted, but too much time was lost feeling angry and alone. I wasn't, I had love and support coming from all directions. I was being refined, and prepared...for what I have no clue. But there has to be some purpose!
I embrace the new challenges I will face this fall. It will be a refreshing change of pace to stress over *new* things!
Thats all I have time for now, I'm off to do what I want...which is one of the first new things I get to stress over :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment