Thats just enough.
I have proclaimed love for this man and while I do love him dearly, I will not be reduced to whatever *this* is.
I am beautiful, intelligent, talented and my heart is pure. The love that I have to give is rare and precious. I have my emotional moments as any woman does, but they are part of my strength, not a weakness. I deserve a man who will fight for me at all cost, love me as Christ loved the church and will hold on to those he loves, and claim us for his own...not a man who can walk away. We've been down that road, and we learned our lesson.
My choice is to be true to my heart. I want this man in my life, yes! But will I act like a silly little girl falling all over myself for a man who can't see what I am worth...I think not. Not anymore at least. :-)
It will be a beautiful day and a thrilling ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment