Maybe to you it seems I am desperate...it couldn't possibly be that I have found love, could it?!
If I were to have listened to my heart....and not every outside opinion...I would be happy with Chris. I would have accepted him as he was and we would be together right now. But Instead I doubted myself. I took the stupid 30 days and where did I end up.
Maybe you see it as desperation...I see it as fighting for what my heart needs. And I'll continue to fight and I will not mess it up again and if is costs me my family...it will not be his fault it will be yours for making me choose.
Not to worry though...he's not exactly in a hurry to be with me again, and am too back and forth, up and down...he is asking himself if I am worth it.
1 comment:
You ARE worth it. Never doubt that. You and him are in my prayers love. If you need me you know where to find me.
Post a Comment