Friday, March 11, 2011

cloud hopping

Life has been really, really good. I don't know if I am on some pregnancy hormone induced high or what, but regardless, I am enjoying this current state of bliss.

Today I wrapped up two more classes! Edu 205 and my intro Bio class. Next up is Phil 201. I am not certain, but I see a very real possibility of completing this degree by Dec, even with having a baby in July! No promises though!

The girls will be home on Sunday and I am so looking forward to that! I have missed my monkeys but thankfully, the timing turned out to be pretty darn perfect with mine and Ryan's finals. Also, since Abigail called me a couple of times and we skyped it didn't seem quite as traumatic.

We are looking forward to next week when we will be graced with the presence of HRH (his royal highness, AKA Augustus or Gus-gus). To go from a house with no kids, to a house filled with 3 will be a welcome change for my stir crazy soul. I am not completely naive, I expect nothing less than complete and utter chaos. The girls will have been with their Dad and Gus will have been traveling with his Mum and Pops for the past 2 wks. It will be a trip!!

After that, I am going to celebrate my birthday, and that deserves a post all it's own! :-)

Oh, and I have an interview next Wednesday!

See all this craziness that is my life~ I LOVE it!!

No comments: