I missed yesterday because we were CrAzY busy! Ryan left yesterday for Dallas/Arizona and the girls and I headed to Stephenville because I was helping Jubilee shoot her first official wedding!
On the way up I made note of several things to be grateful for,
The scenery of Hwy 6. What is it about driving down a highway, with green, tree lined fields on either side that sweeps me away?
The feeling of togetherness with my kids. I love our rides in the car and consider myself very fortunate that my kids really do ride well in the car (most days). Of course, having a nice big, extravagant SUV and $ to put gas in the beast are also pretty high on that list! :-)
Driving onto my parents property, I am once again struck by the beauty of spring. I am so very thankful that the girls have this place to go to, a calm place, a consistent place, a place where they are loved and allowed to be free.
We are staying through the weekend and I am sure I will have more to write~but it will probably be Monday as I plan to enjoy the rest of our time here in the sticks! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment