Friday, April 15, 2011

Beach or bust!

I'm wrapping things up around here and about to head out to South Texas to enjoy some much needed chill time on the beach! Looking forward to sitting on the sand with a few close friends and letting all my stress float away on the waves :-)

Amelia woke me up last night about an hour after I (finally) stumbled into bed talking alot of nonsense and burning holes in my sheets. Poor baby was running 102 (on meds) and hallucinating most of the night. After a quick trip to see Dr. Barry, we have a prescription that will hopefully get this little girl perked up quick fast and in a hurry! She can't be sickly for her baby sister's first birthday! :-) After the stress of the past few weeks with her heart/liver adventures, I am so, so, so grateful to have a simple ear infection diagnoses! Her little croupy cough is a small reminder that it could be so much worse!

Ok then, I'm off to cross off the last few things on my list and get this show on the road! :-)

No comments: