Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend wonders

Jubi came to visit and we were able to take some pics of the girls in the bluebonnets.

Slowly but surely making progress in this class.

Little kids who make me laugh daily.

Brothers who are helpful.

Sisters who are my best friends.

Best friends who are my sisters.

Highway patrol officers who change tires :-)

Assorted foods...this week, healthy and delicious options such as egg, turkey bacon, spinach and mushroom on wheat, as well as fig newtons, cheetos, 7up and donut holes.

I am also eternally grateful that so many of today's "styles" are belly friendly and that I can still but some clothes that are not maternity.

Civil interactions with Brent

Abigail's soccer games

Amelia's independence

The fact that my husband does not feel threatened by, but accepts that I have an ex-husband who is a part of my life.

Prayer for this week is the same...with an addition. That Mary would get over herself. She married Brent. He had children with me. There is no way around that. That's the price you pay when you get involved with a married man, friendship or otherwise. If they could apologize it would make things so much for the girls...but I'd settle for not being blatantly ignored.

Yes, I am still praying for miracles.

No comments: