Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Craziness

This is the resounding theme of my life.

I work on Tuesdays and those days are always the hardest. Yesterday was no exception to that rule. Work was not a fun day...I love working with children, but as with any job there are days that just suck. Yesterday absolutely sucked! I am getting too pregnant to chase hyper, rambunctious 2 year olds around. End of story I was very thankful for 3:00.

While Ryan has been away, I've been trying to "fix" my kids. Last night we had a girl date, went to Hobby Lobby to get supplies for our charts, then Cavenders to get some fancy jeans for Abigail and ended our night with pizza rolls and a movie :-) Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE my gals?! They bother me beyond belief, but every night as I kiss their sleeping foreheads, it NEVER fails to make me tear up at another day gone...

I'm chugging along with school. Its been rough, but I'll get it done, One way or another!

I'll be back to write more later today, but these are my thoughts for now~Thanks for reading :-)

No comments: