This has been a fun week, and yes, today is "just" Wednesday! Monday was pretty chill, catching up from the weekend, highlight was dinner. Amelia prayed , thanking Jesus for dying on the cross and always being in our family. Super sweet. Then the girls somehow ended up in a "I love Momma more" competition. It went something like this...
Amelia: I love momma eight!
Abigail: I love momma ten!
Amelia: I love momma twenty!
Abigail: I love momma fifty!
Amelia: I love momma eighty!
Abigail: I love momma one hundred!
Of course it proceeded into the hundreds, thousands, million billions, then infinity and so on. It sure did make my heart swell to see my girls laughing and saying how much they loved me! :-)
Tuesday was Abigail's first day of TAKS testing and she feels pretty good about it. We won't have results for awhile but I am confident my super smart kiddo did her best and what more can I ask for!
Later that night we went back to the school for the Pre-K round up. We will have to wait and see if Amelia gets in, and wether it will be half or full day, depending on what the board decides about the budget. We had fun running to the car in the rain as a torrential down pour hit right as we were finishing up. Then right before bed, the tornado sirens started going off! Fun stuff!!!
Today Abigail had the reading portion of her TAKS, as she got out of the car I told her, "take your time babe, do your best!" She was very proud to come home and tell me that she was not the last one finished, but that she took her time and was the second to last! LOL, I love that girl!
I also took my glucose test this morning~ not my favorite Wednesday morning activity! Oh well. Now I'm just praying that the reason I crashed so hard after I got home was due to the reoccurring charlie horse that kept me up last night and not a problem with my blood sugar!
In other news I (finally) made a dinner that Ryan approved of and actually thanked me for this week! Small steps and I'll take them, hahaha!
Due to the crazy weather we've had this week there has been no soccer practice but thats ok since she had TAKS. It worked out pretty well in my opinion, hehe! :-)
I'm feeling pretty funky overall. Tired, cranky, uncomfortable, stressed out. But its all good, can't wait to meet this little man who is already turning my world upside down! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment