After discussing Amelia's "diva-ness" and current penchant for changing clothes, shoes etc...I tell Jahna I need to take some shoes back to Academy and walk out the door. Abigail asks why we have to go to Academy (she didn't hear the full story) so Jahna tells her and her response is, "and she says Melia's phase is bad?!"
While discussing Amelia and getting the rest of our shopping done, Abigail suggest we go home and let Mia take a nap...then whispers, "I saved ya'll cuz we can sneak out after she goes to sleep". I tell her "you realize she can hear you?". So she then proceeds to write it on a note for us, ending with "I have my smarty pants on".
Jahna: I have to go home so I can do my homework. Wanna come do my homework for me?
Amelia: Umm, yeah. Because I hear they have math in Kindergarten, so I need to figure that out!
While shopping in HEB for Valentines party supplies, Amelia picks out "crock pops" (pop rock lolli pops) for her teachers.
Amelia was not a fan of shopping after target so she kept telling us to "stay focused" and "don't get side-tracked".
I love my monkeys and their crazy Tia Nan-na!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment