Sunday, February 26, 2012

Savoring the weekend

After last weekends whirlwind visit with Nea, this wknd we came to Dallas to even the scale. I love coming up here because Ryan gets to go relax and hang with his Bros and I have extremely willing babysitters, Ha!

Yesterday, while Abi went golfing with Ryan, Amelia and I did our classic. When given the choice of going to the nail salon to get her nails done or a trip to Starbucks, Target (to buy 5 nail polishes and lunch at Chick-fil-A, she proved her intelligence once again by choosing the later. :-) she even negotiated 3 bottles of nail polish for lip gloss. I adore my Melia!!!

Today was Abigails turn. We went to half-price books, and Target to pick out lunch stuff. We got a kick out of the fact that we inadvertently matched, and she said we probably just look like sisters, but didn't want to link arms. Hahaha... Oh how I love torturing my baby grace!

I am extremely proud and blessed that both if my girls love spending time with me, and consider it a treat to get one on one time with mom. I'll eat that up as long as I can, dreading the day that I become "uncool".

Side note...we love superTarget and think Waco needs one ASAP! :-)

No comments: