I'd like to try and document more of my kids childhoods for future reference so I'm going to start blogging once a month about their favorites and see what we end up with at the end of the year :-)
Abigail~has recently started going to AWANA, is trying to start a dog walking business with her friend Elizabeth to earn money for a horse (surprise, surprise!). Loves to read, joined chess club at school and has been on A-honor roll thus far! She has also taken an interest in showing and would like to enter a drawing in the stock show next year. She requested pot roast for dinner and she really likes the pioneer woman (kid-friendly) meatloaf and she drinks ginger tea in the morning. She is such a smart beautiful girl, growing so quickly!
Amelia~that girl is the definition of sugar and spice! She LOVES to dress up. But not typical, princess dress up, she wants to be a 13 year old girl with glitter and makeup and cool outfits! She is living in her little tutu leggings from Target right now. Her food of choice is yogurt (with sprinkles), nutella sandwiches and turkey& cheese in a tortilla, when instructed to "eat some protein". Other than chasing after Abigail and riding her bike she can be found dancing! Getting to put on her makeup or paint her nails is the best reward. Well, aside from Starbucks. I am totally raising starbucks junkies. We get decaf and they don't get cokes so with me so lay off the judgment blog stalkers. You know who you are! :-p
Axel~is working very hard towards being EVERYWHERE! I highly suspect he will be mobile before he is 7 months! He has mastered rolling and is currently fixated on trying to pull up and stand. He loves his Mama, and is learning that Dad is fun! He adores his sisters and they are all over him like white on rice! Never has a little boy been so loved! I'm realizing that we have a few bad habits, but I'm not set on changing them jstu yet. I'm enjoying that at least one of my kids is doing the "baby" thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment