I said I was going to write every day. And I have...its the getting it out of my head and onto paper, err, blog, that needs work. Yesterday I signed into blogger go the the correct page to type and hesitated for just a second then somebody needed this, and someone else needed that and before I knew it the day was gone. And it was Axel's 6 months, Oops. At least I had posted teh day before, and today I WILL get 6 month pics so not all is lost.
On another note...today I find myself in a familiar place. In a house full of kiddos. 5 to be exact . 2 of my own and 3 borrowed. All 5 years and under. 3 of them are under 2 years old. Reminds me of the good ole days on Red Robin Loop. Oddly enough this chaos is comforting. This chaos I can manage. This chaos is what I do best. :-)
The house has gone quiet...BRB
1 comment:
I love the last line!
If it is quiet there is a good possibility something is wrong for sure.
Post a Comment