Tuesday, January 24, 2012

on the list

I have decided that for my birthday I will give myself a priceless gift.

An organized pantry. An organized spice/medicine cabinet. And maybe...just maybe a reorganized closet.

Jealous?! Lol

I want those swivle store thingamabobs but $20 seems a bit steep for my (trying to stick to a budget) self. So I'll splurge for my birthday.

Yes, I am a dork! :-P

Remember the year I was so excited to get the simple human trash can. Or they year I got my first swiffer for Christmas. Ooo! Even better, the year I got a steam cleaner for the nasty blue carpet. Ahh...memories :-)

Ok~maybe I should go to bed now. I fear I've gone loony. Haha, I love my loony self. It makes me laugh. Hahaha

Yeah, after a good nights sleep, I realize there is no way I can wait until my birthday to do this. It is stressing me to open up the cabinet and get showered with an assortment of medicine bottles or spices. Valentines Day it is!

No comments: