Friday, May 4, 2012

Fabulous Friday Night

While Ryan is in Dallas at a golf tournament with his dad and brothers, the kids and I are making our own fun. First a trip to pinwheel kids and kohls to reward for good behavior/accomplishments and Momma needed some new kicks. Okay...wanted, not needed. But hey, I survived a week with all my many monkeys so I figure I earned them! Anywho~ we came home to the most delicious basil pesto chicken in the crockpot and while I cooked some veggies & couscous to go with, the girls took Axel out back to catch fireflies. After I got dinner ready, I went out with them and prayed a thankful prayer for my greatest blessings. We came in to eat and the laughter was abundant as we talked about our day. Ahh, my heart is so happy!
We are now all sitting, soaking our feet in my big old tub while axel "swims". Abigail is reading and Amelia is bathing her baby.
After this we will do pedicures then, cuddle in my bed and watch a movie.
The only thing that could make this night any better would be if Jenia and the Tia's could be here to laugh and eat coffee ice cream with us.

We are beyond blessed <3

No comments: