Axel's surgery is over and done with. He did beautifully! I am so thankful for the option of having these issues resolved before they had a chance to become a bigger problem or cause lasting damage to my sweet boy.
I have yet to fully process my feelings regarding everything. I am claiming thankfulness and leaving the rest.
Abigail had her first meet today. From what I hear, she finished 3rd in free and 5th in breast. I am in awe of what an amazing little girl she is! She has had a jam packed schedule this past month and swim practice occupied the bottom rung on her priority list. Now that her play is over and testing is complete, I am excited to see how she improves with more practice.
Amelia~I love this girl! She is wrapping up her last year of Pre-K and is very excited to start Kindergarten this fall! She loves to play pretend, my little ponies, babies, school and she goes on and on about all her (pretend) jobs and activities. She copies pretty much everything Abigail does and so this past week has been practicing all kinds of talents fort the talent show at her school! She loves her big sister so much!
In other news, Today marks the 40th wedding anniversary of my parents. Forty years ago they made promises to each other and they have been through many trials and tribulations but they have made it through together. I can't say enough about the precious gift my parents have given me in the example of their marriage. They really are amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment