Abigail participated in her schools Talent Show last night and man, did my baby girl ROCK IT!
She has been talking about the talent show ever since we attended last years show. She had come up with several ideas of what to do and when she threw out jumping hurdles, I admit, I was like "um okay sure go ahead". Never did it cross my mind that was the one idea she would actually follow through with! Hahaha
She asked Ryan to help her make a hurdle and she practiced, She hauled it up to school to try out, and lo and behold, earned a spot. She continued to practice and look for music. Craziness I tell ya! Last night we all went up to watch her, and man...were we PrOuD!!!
Like her Daddy said when he saw the video, she must have wings.
Abigail, I hope you remember last night for the rest of your life. Remember coming up with an idea that was original and crazy. Remember asking for help, but also working hard on your own to make your idea come together. Remember practicing, falling a few times, getting up and doing better the next time. Remember flying through the air. Remember being the star you were created to be! Remember the applause, people hollering your name and all the high fives.
This is you...amazing, original, determined, creative, one of a kind, fantastico!!!
Sometimes, life will place hurdles in front of you, and you have to
decide whether you are going to let them block your way or if you are
going to jump over it. To say I am so very proud of you...doesn't even begin to describe it. I wanted to jump up outta my chair and shout "thats my girl!!!" but I figured you'd be embarrassed so I simply "whooo'ed!". I love you so much Abi~grace, and you will always be a shining, shooting star to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment