Thursday, June 7, 2012

Get it done!

Things to get done while the girls are gone...

CLEAN (and organize) their rooms!

Clean house~top to bottom...one room at a time!

Plan a vacation!

Finish these stupid classes!

Soak up some sun

Run

Rearrange Axel's room, move office to front room and give the boy his own space!

Get that boy sleeping in said space!!!!!!

*try* to relax...miss those babies, soon enough they will be home fighting like cats and dogs! :-)


Hey girlies~if you're reading this, (or someone is reading it who can relay the message) 

I MISS YOU!!! I miss you every time you leave but super long visits stink, agreed?! Bubs is totally over y'all being gone. He wanders around the house looking for y'all. Amelia~he is trying to hijack your room. He will go on there and lean up against your bed with this defiant stare, like "I'm not leaving till she comes back!" He and Big K are climbing all over everything and its giving me lots of grey hair. We might really have to have a hair dye party when y'all get home! Hope you are having a blast with your baby A's and Pony. Baby grace I am so excited to see you kick some barracuda behind! (man, that felt weird to say!) See you SATURDAY!!!! in the meantime, keep lookin up a the sky and know that I love you higher than that! :-)



No comments: